For everything there is a season…
For over 15 amazing years, I’ve had the privilege of working with Tom Glessner and NIFLA in developing the Medical Model. I’ve loved every minute of it and I am so grateful for the opportunity.
However, NIFLA is now returning to their original roots of focusing on legal aspects and services and Chase Advancement remains focused on advancing Pregnancy Medical Centers (PMCs) through innovative organizational development services and products (i.e.,donor/client marketing, risk management, board training, building healthy organizations, leadership development, fundraising).
This means a new chapter for both NIFLA and Chase Advancement Inc in that I will no longer be serving as NIFLA’s Lead Consultant or assisting with the Directors’ Track.
If you have questions related to legal issues, I recommend that you call NIFLA’s national office at 540-372-3930.
If you have organizational advancement needs, please call me at 509-886-4894 or you may email me at email@example.com
God bless you,
P.S. My passion for advancing PMCs is stronger than ever. See below for a preview of some of our new offerings that are coming in 2014.
Coming in 2014
- Eric Metaxas, New York Times bestseller author of, “Bonhoeffer” and “Seven Men”, will be the guest on Beth Chase Live national conference call for PMC Executive Directors in February.
- Weekly Beth Chase Live Blog Talk Radio program.
- PMC Network, an online content library website for pregnancy medical clinics.
- PMC Board University.
- Quarterly regional training days.
- Monthly VIP Virtual Workshops.
- Lady Warriors coaching program that includes intensive boot camps for new and experienced Executive Directors.
- Expanded Beth Chase Live broadcasts.
- Op-ed commentaries.
- More live Webinars than ever before…