Did you know that YouTube is the second most used search engine by the primary PMC customer?
Look at these stats from the YouTube website:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth, and 50% more than last year
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 56 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day, and the number of people subscribing has more than doubled since last year
So, if you do not have a You Tube Channel for your PMC you are missing out on using one of the most powerful marketing mediums out there.
Here are some tips about how to use YouTube Channel.
1. Keep videos short. No longer than 3 minutes.
2. Videos should inform your potential customers about your PMC’s services and not for educating them about pregnancy, pregnancy options, post-abortion, etc. (Use a Vimeo microsite for this.)
3. Post a new video monthly. Keep your videos fresh and relevant.
4. Remember that NARAL and Planned Parenthood will likely find your video and may use it for their purposes.
I understand how intimidating YouTube can be. But you must go where your “tribe” is going. You just have to do it right.
To help you get started with the right YouTube Channel, I’ll be hosing a free info Webinar early 2014 with Tieson Wooten, CEO of Old Hickory Creative (a marketing company). (He is a Gen Yer and a successful marketing specialist…)
To get the announce for this Webinar, go to the Chase Advancement Facebook page and click on the “like” button. I will use this FB page for getting out the registration form for this webinar.